- IQ Option respects the confidentiality of the Client's data and aims to protect and respect his personal data.
- The Company has the right to collect, use, store and transfer various data about you: personal, contact, financial, transactional, technical data. As well as profile data, marketing material preference data and communication methods data, KYC (know your customer) data includes information about identity documents, including recent copies of utility bills, ID cards, passports and/or driver's licenses. Economic profile data includes information on the type of activity, investment objectives, annual income, net income, expected investment volume for the year and sources of income. Location data.
- In most cases, the company collects and processes Personal Data for any of the following reasons:
- To fulfill the terms of a contract with you.
- To comply with regulatory obligations, including applicable laws and regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (“anti-money laundering laws”).
- To protect their legitimate interests.
The Company retains your data for the period reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to comply with legal, tax, accounting and reporting requirements. The Company may retain your personal data for longer if a complaint is received or if the Company reasonably believes that there is a possibility of litigation arising from our cooperation.
- The Company has taken all appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss, unauthorized use or access, alteration or disclosure of your data.
- The Company also provides access to your data only to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need it due to their business needs. They will access them as directed by us and subject to their confidentiality.
- The Company has implemented all necessary procedures in the event of a data breach, and we undertake to notify you of such cases, if such an obligation is prescribed by law.
- The company always appreciates your help in protecting your data. After registering on the Site (or its mobile version), the Client should come up with a login and password for conducting transactions and using the Services in the future.
- To protect the privacy of the Client and ensure the safe use of the Site, the Client is strictly prohibited from sharing registration data (including, but not limited to, login and password) with other individuals and legal entities. The Company is not liable for damages or losses of the Client caused by improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of the username and password, including their use by third parties, regardless of whether the Client was aware of such use/storage and gave whether he is on this permission. Any use of the Site using the login and password of the Client is carried out under the sole responsibility of the Client. The Company is not responsible for any such use, including verification that the Client is in the Account.
- You must immediately notify us of any suspected unauthorized use of your Account. You can contact us at any time using the details specified in the "Contact details" section.
The company uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. They are necessary for the correct operation of the site. For example, they include cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of the site, add items to your shopping cart, or use an electronic payment system.
- Analytical / technical cookies. They allow you to evaluate and count the number of visitors, as well as understand how they move around the site when working with it.
- Functional cookies. These files are needed in order to recognize you when you visit the site again. This allows us to personalize site content to your needs and interests, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (such as your choice of language and region).
- Cookies for targeting. These cookies record your visits to the site, the pages you visit and the links you follow. The company uses this information to ensure that our website and the advertisements displayed on it are as relevant to your interests as possible.
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE