- The Company provides the Client with a specially prepared web interface (trading platform) for performing trading operations in the User's Cabinet.
- The service offered by IQ Option (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is an Internet service that uses the official website of the Company and its server to complete trading operations. The use of the service presupposes the availability of a high-quality and stable Internet connection on the Client's side.
- In its activities, the Company is guided by the applicable legal regulations regarding the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. The Company requires the User to correctly enter their personal data and reserves the right to verify the User's identity by means available to him, such as:
- Placement of scanned copies of documents proving the identity of the User and the address of actual residence in the User's profile;
- Phone call to the User at the phone number indicated by him;
- Other tools necessary at the discretion of the Company to verify the identity and financial activities of the User.
- The Company agrees to provide the Services to the Client, provided that the Client:
- Has reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction of his residence or residence, has legal capacity and is of sound mind.
- Does not reside in a country where the distribution or provision of financial products or Services offered by the Company is contrary to local laws or regulations. It is the customer's responsibility to familiarize themselves with the requirements of any local laws and regulations and comply with them.
- Not a citizen of the United States/U.S. territories and/or a resident of the United States/U.S. territories, Canada, Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Bouvet Island, Comoros, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gibraltar, Guam, Haiti, Iran, Israel, Japan, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, North Korea, Palestine, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Vatican City and/or any country in the European Economic Area.
- The Company assists in the execution of trading operations / transactions / execution of orders of the Client, however, the Client hereby acknowledges and acknowledges that the Company does not provide trust services and (or) trading advisory services to the Client.
- The Company processes all transactions/Operations of the Client on the terms of execution. The Company does not manage the Client's Account and does not provide the Client with advice of any kind.
- The Company is not financially responsible for transactions executed by the Client through its Account and (or) on the Trading Platform.
- Each Client is the only authorized user of the Company's services and the respective Account. The Client has obtained the exclusive and non-transferable right to use and access the Account and is responsible for ensuring that no third party, including, but not limited to, immediate family members and/or members of his family, has access to the Account and/or ) did not trade through it.
- The Company undertakes to execute all transactions only as an executor, without managing the Client's account and without advising him. The Company has the right to carry out transactions requested by the Client even if the transaction is not beneficial for the Client.
- The User, regardless of his legal status (individual or legal entity), is not allowed to have more than one account with the Company. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Agreement or cancel the results of trading operations in case of attempts to re-register the User Profile in the User's Cabinet or in cases where the same User uses more than one account.
- The Company guarantees compliance with the confidentiality requirements of all personal data of the User.
- When the Client registers his User Profile, the Company automatically provides him with a Trading Account, on which the User conducts all transactions.
- On its Site, the Company has the right to provide financial services of Contracts for Difference (CFDs) with internal protection (Protected CFDs). The risk of loss when trading protected CFD contracts does not exceed the amount invested by the Client in a particular CFD contract, plus any trading and/or ongoing commissions charged for opening a CFD position.
- The Company quotes the Users using its own paid sources of quotations, applying the processing of the quotation flow in accordance with the needs to ensure the liquidity of the contracts opened by the Users. Quotes of any other companies, as well as those taken from other, even paid sources of quotations, cannot be taken into account when considering disputable situations.
- The Company prohibits the Client from resorting to any type of fraud that may be regarded by the Company as such in the User's actions aimed at making a profit using actions or operations not provided for by the Company, vulnerabilities in the system, speculation on bonuses, collusive trading by a group of persons, including, but not limited to hedging transactions from different accounts. In this case, the Company reserves the right to terminate the Agreement or reset the results of trading operations.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the contract or cancel the results of trading activities in cases of revealing an unfair attitude towards the Company in general and to the services provided in particular, as well as including, but not limited to, insulting employees and partners of the Company, slander, publication of false information about the Company, negative feedback, attempted blackmail or extortion by the User.
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE